Author Topic: Id like to join!  (Read 11691 times)

Offline Koga73

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Id like to join!
« on: September 14, 2005, 10:06:47 pm »
Hello, my name is AJ Savino, aka, Koga73.

Skilled Programming: QBasic, Visual Basic, VBScript
Intermedite Programming: HTML, Java/Javascript

I plan on learning delphi soon.

If you play wc3, im sure you have seen my maps before. Ive made many, im an expert in wc3 mapping, you name it, i can do it. A few of my latest titles are Maze Of Frostbite and Escape Shroom World. I can do skins, textures, icons, pretty much anythng wc3 related with the exception of modeling. I can also map very well for halflife 1/tfc, halflife 2/css.

If you would like to see samples of my work, specifically in qb, vb, or wc3 maps, just let me know. A few programs ive made in vb include: Avalanche Trojan, IP Scanner, File Encryptor. Among those are a few more wc3 related utilities. Im also very familiar with the winsock control :).

My aim sn = Koga73

Please let me know whata think of me, hopefully i can get 75% :).

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Id like to join!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 10:08:18 pm »
Well, It's safe to say I don't hate you! However.. It's also safe to say I have never seen you until this day. Why don't you post a bit more (note, that doesn't mean spam.) and get yourself known before talking about joining.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 10:39:12 pm »
Well, It's safe to say I don't hate you! However.. It's also safe to say I have never seen you until this day. Why don't you post a bit more (note, that doesn't mean spam.) and get yourself known before talking about joining.

Hehehe, that was my first thought (in fact, when I saw the topic author and thought "who the hell is that?", I noticed that he is also the latest board member).

My suggestion?  Stick around a while longer.

Note that that's in the most bottom topic in this forum.  He didn't stick around.  Doubtful he'll become a member.

Hrm.
i made a trojan
Doubtful you'll be getting my vote then, regardless of what you could try to do to change my mind.  I despise people who make virii; I don't care what your reasoning behind it is.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 10:43:03 pm by MyndFyre[x86] »
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 11:05:48 pm »
By simple deduction of your name you are a white teen in the middle class family with basic cable, probably from the east coast.

Offline Koga73

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 11:10:30 pm »
lol, i see u read the about me

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 11:19:19 pm »
No.  I read the forums top to bottom.

1. I figured since your name is "Koga" you watched Inu Yasha.  Inu Yasha airs on extended basic cable on Cartoon Network.  This means you are probably middle class.
2. AFAIK, no black people are on the x86 forums (STFU Matt, you're not black), so you're probably white.
3. You type like an easterner.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 11:21:02 pm »
Hello, my name is AJ Savino, aka, Koga73.

Hi AJ! My name is James. Nice to meet you.

Skilled Programming: QBasic, Visual Basic, VBScript
Intermedite Programming: HTML, Java/Javascript

I plan on learning delphi soon.

Mmm. Programming. Something many of our members enjoy!

If you play wc3, im sure you have seen my maps before. Ive made many, im an expert in wc3 mapping, you name it, i can do it. A few of my latest titles are Maze Of Frostbite and Escape Shroom World. I can do skins, textures, icons, pretty much anythng wc3 related with the exception of modeling. I can also map very well for halflife 1/tfc, halflife 2/css.

That's actually quite unique. None of our members are very skilled at making Warcraft 3 maps (aside from Darkness, but he isn't all THAT good). Darkness started working on 'x86 D&D', but it never got finished. :(

If you would like to see samples of my work, specifically in qb, vb, or wc3 maps, just let me know. A few programs ive made in vb include: Avalanche Trojan, IP Scanner, File Encryptor. Among those are a few more wc3 related utilities. Im also very familiar with the winsock control :).

Eww @ the trojan. I hope you wrote it for just an educational experience, like I did my keylogger! If you released this into the wild, I'll have to castrate you. >:(

What does the IP scanner do? Does it scan for ranges to identify proxies? If so, can you tell it to skip certain IPs in a range you give it (i.e. provide it a text file) that is a blacklist of sorts, so you don't hit government webpages?

If it doesn't, I'm interested in knowing what it is. :P

File Encryptor, hmm. Explain how you encrypted the files, and if you were ever able to successfully decrypt them!

Please let me know whata think of me, hopefully i can get 75% :).

Well, you seem like a decent guy. However, I hardly know you at all (sorry, I don't recognize those maps on WAR3. I mainly played one D&D map! (Neverlax IIRC)), so my suggestion is to stick around and post more often. Contribute positively to threads, and get to know the members better. You play Warcraft III? Some of us occasionally play Warcraft III. I know quite a few backstab in Starcraft. Gaming with members is a good way to get to know them.

Otherwise, good luck!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 11:24:26 pm »
Backstab, backstab backstab stab back, back stab! :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 10:25:10 am »
By simple deduction of your name you are a white teen in the middle class family with basic cable, probably from the east coast.
You're probably right on the mark.

No. I read the forums top to bottom.

1. I figured since your name is "Koga" you watched Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha airs on extended basic cable on Cartoon Network. This means you are probably middle class.
2. AFAIK, no black people are on the x86 forums (STFU Matt, you're not black), so you're probably white.
3. You type like an easterner.
ROFL

k, anyways, Koga, make me skins for CS 1.6. Better yet, brand new textures for everything, I hate source, but love CS, and even more if it can be modded to look a tad more sharp. I'll trade you one private BF2 hack, still hasn't been detected. ([myg0t]p33pu5 gave it to me, I wuv him).

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 03:52:34 pm »
You can't join that easily! :P

Offline Koga73

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 04:17:35 pm »
I actually dotn like inyashu or w/e, the koga coms from the famous koga ninja that created the koga ryu form of martial arts. And about the trojan, it was just sorta a challenge to see if i could bypass security measures and get it to work.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 04:23:18 pm »
so my suggestion is to stick around and post more often.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 06:27:14 pm »
I despise people who make virii
/cry

I made a virus once. It was a MSDOS bootdisk with the QB runtimes and a basic program on it in autoexec.bat. To this day, I've been thinking about rewriting it in assembly, because using QB to make a virus is just ewwy.

And about the trojan, it was just sorta a challenge to see if i could bypass security measures and get it to work.
For the record, security measures are easier to pass before your security software is on. In short, own the bootsector. =p
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 06:30:00 pm by Joe[e2] »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 07:00:24 pm »
And about the trojan, it was just sorta a challenge to see if i could bypass security measures and get it to work.

It was for Windows: Not at all a challenge.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 07:40:10 pm »
Anyone want an x86 virus?

[bits 16]

start:
jmp $

Partcopy that to your bootsector and you're owned.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.