Author Topic: I've seen the light!  (Read 15634 times)

Offline Newby

• Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: I've seen the light!
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2005, 01:14:32 am »
I was under the impression you agreed, but I have it now, so it doesn't matter either way.

PS: Contact gamesnake. We're having ops bot problems.

iago doesn't run the ops bots anymore.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2005, 07:26:02 am »
?
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2005, 01:28:15 pm »
I was under the impression you agreed, but I have it now, so it doesn't matter either way.

I can run them again, if you want.  I was testing to see if they were bogging down the server.  Turns out they weren't.  So unless you went and rechanged the password, let me know when they're down. 

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2005, 12:56:01 am »
I know Ive never posted here before and I know i'm just guiding this more off topic but I just want to note I wont bitch about acess but it would've been nice to remove a certin pest from the channel the other morning.

Offline Newby

• Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2005, 05:54:44 pm »

I can run them again, if you want.  I was testing to see if they were bogging down the server.  Turns out they weren't.  So unless you went and rechanged the password, let me know when they're down. 

Load whenever. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.