Author Topic: Hello, I'm old.  (Read 9357 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm old.
« on: October 03, 2005, 04:49:51 pm »
Everybody knows me, been around before this whole thing even got started. Failed twice, grew balls, came back.

I don't plan on changing anything about my attitude, why? Because I'm Screenor, I'm not going to give you some goody two-shoes suckup, then get in the clan and bitch about everything. Shit doesn't work like that. I am getting nicer however, trying to atleast.

Anyways, as I said before, all the older members (about up to Towelie, anyone after that probably doesn't know me as well if any), if you want to get to know me better, you can hang out with me on Ventrilo, I'm always on, and always willing to game, anything from a range of RTS to FPS, to an MMO. And please, if you come on the Ventrilo server with us, don't bring your bullshit of who you hate with you, I will have the admin ban you because I don't like it, and we're trying to have fun, not talk about whose boyfriend MyndFyre dumped this time.

As in other threads, the Ventrilo information is as follows:

Server:
vent.nyc.trinitygames.com

Port: 3796

Password: qweasdzxc

Don't come on to just listen to me to talk and "judge" if I'm good enough, because if that's what you come on and do we will switch to a secondary server, this Ventrilo information is to get used to me, and have some fucking fun, not spectate. Participate, it's the only way you can actually be sure.

My AIM is in my forum profile along with MSN, if you want to talk not via voice.

Anyways, wish me luck.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm old.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 05:16:46 pm »
Good luck, Screenor. I'd vote for you if I was in this clan.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 05:17:59 pm »
Good luck, Screenor. I'd vote for you if I was in this clan.
Thanks man. :)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 06:14:45 pm »
you get my vote!

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 06:21:37 pm »
One! Omg! Thank ye, Towelie. Not sure if you're allowed to say that though. :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 06:41:34 pm »
lol it is my right to state what I vote for. Yet it isnt for other people to I guess.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 06:43:31 pm »
I've been bribed! And liked it! :O
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 07:14:06 pm »
I've been bribed! And liked it! :O
Rofl, same. ;)

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 08:40:42 pm »
I'm really not convinced.. for one thing your siggy is rude to me.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 08:47:18 pm »
You're also one of the most ignorant dumbasses we have on these forums. You're completely unable to read between the lines, comprehend english, or sound semi-intelligent. If it wasn't for the fact that your graphic skills are semi-decent I would say that you are a complete waste of time, space, and air. So I guess for now you're just a waste of time and space. Maybe if you keep breathing you'll develop a brain that can be compared to something other than a neanderthal.
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 09:15:11 pm »
I'm really not convinced.. for one thing your siggy is rude to me.
Everything is rude to you as far as I've seen, give it a break man.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2005, 09:25:50 pm »
I'll have to agreed with gamesnake. If that image was a joke or not it's disrespectful to those who is in x86.

and as for you joining screenor, why do you want to join? I thought we were a bunch of assholes.
http://www.x86labs.org/forum/index.php/topic,157.0.html
http://www.x86labs.org/forum/index.php/topic,176.0.html
http://www.x86labs.org/forum/index.php/topic,234.0.html

All those links i've posted isn't trying to bring up the past, but to show you that all those were hostility to x86. Maybe you've changed but i don't think so imo, mostly due to your tone in this introduction of this thread and your sig.
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 10:03:15 pm »
I'll have to agreed with gamesnake. If that image was a joke or not it's disrespectful to those who is in x86.

and as for you joining screenor, why do you want to join? I thought we were a bunch of assholes.

All those links i've posted isn't trying to bring up the past, but to show you that all those were hostility to x86. Maybe you've changed but i don't think so imo, mostly due to your tone in this introduction of this thread and your sig.
Do you guys just not know how to read or do you simply focus on the first extremely-ultra-super-semi-negative things I say?

And I quote: I did infact say to NOT judge me by simply spectating what I type on a forum, because that's a terrible, terrible way to get to know someone, once again: Why? Because, you're seeing me type a few words and comments simply towards someone else's remark, there is no face-to-face getting to know one another, you're not actually talking to me, infact, not a single one of you who replied to this thread even messaged me to see how I am, or even came on Ventrilo, I don't beleive this is the least bit of a fair chance.

I will, since no one seems to be interested in actually knowing how I am, make an attempt to contact both GameSnake, and xex, Ergot and Towelie I already hang out with quite a bit wether gaming or just chatting on a messanger. If you don't feel like replying to me, then you shouldn't even be legible to vote since you're not giving me a chance at the least bit.

You know, there's a famous old saying that goes like this:

You should never judge a good book by it's cover.

It's short, simple, and gets the message by, if you don't give me a fair judgement to get to know you and vice versa, why even bother voting? I'm not bullshitting anyone about wanting to get in, I'd beleive x86 members are noble enough to do the same in return.

I'll message both of you whenever I see you online, we'll talk then.

Edit

Tuberload, you're not mentioned in there, because I don't see any way to contact you other then via forum, so unless you are open to PMing me a way of reaching you, or we could perhaps set something up, I don't know how to get to better know you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 10:06:41 pm by Scr33n0r »

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005, 10:22:33 pm »

Do you guys just not know how to read or do you simply focus on the first extremely-ultra-super-semi-negative things I say?

And I quote: I did infact say to NOT judge me by simply spectating what I type on a forum, because that's a terrible, terrible way to get to know someone, once again: Why? Because, you're seeing me type a few words and comments simply towards someone else's remark, there is no face-to-face getting to know one another, you're not actually talking to me, infact, not a single one of you who replied to this thread even messaged me to see how I am, or even came on Ventrilo, I don't beleive this is the least bit of a fair chance.

I will, since no one seems to be interested in actually knowing how I am, make an attempt to contact both GameSnake, and xex, Ergot and Towelie I already hang out with quite a bit wether gaming or just chatting on a messanger. If you don't feel like replying to me, then you shouldn't even be legible to vote since you're not giving me a chance at the least bit.

It's short, simple, and gets the message by, if you don't give me a fair judgement to get to know you and vice versa, why even bother voting? I'm not bullshitting anyone about wanting to get in, I'd beleive x86 members are noble enough to do the same in return.

Edit

Tuberload, you're not mentioned in there, because I don't see any way to contact you other then via forum, so unless you are open to PMing me a way of reaching you, or we could perhaps set something up, I don't know how to get to better know you.
It was wise for you to remove that signature, thanks for that. I am telling you that I screen canidates for my clan because it is my clan and the members are chosen in part by me and I have high standards. I want my members to know me and like me, and I want to like them. Understand?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2005, 10:30:18 pm »

Edit

It was wise for you to remove that signature, thanks for that. I am telling you that I screen canidates for my clan because it is my clan and the members are chosen in part by me and I have high standards. I want my members to know me and like me, and I want to like them. Understand?
Yes, every person has different wishes in a new recruit, mine always, and strictly go by one rule: Nice, funny, doesn't go overboard, or atleast tries not to, and atleast semi-intelligent, while not being full of himself. A basic, kind of person, I normally try to be exactly that, but, a lot of the time I can't due to numerous physical and mental reasons.