Author Topic: I'm tomcat  (Read 7631 times)

Offline Tomcat

• Hi! I'm new!
    • View Profile
I'm tomcat
« on: November 13, 2005, 09:20:34 pm »
Username:  Tomcat
Password: ********
Sex: M
Interresting facts:
I've been hanging around battle.net for about 4 or 5 years now.  Over that span, I've joined and quit a bunch of clans, organizations, groups, teams, cults, and other things.  Mostly, however, I've spent the time in the USEast channel Open Tech Support.

I've dabbled in a bunch of different programming languages, namely C++, Java, PHP, and Perl.  I guess it could be said that I'm just an overall comp sci nerd.  The only language I've completed a formal class in is C++, and so naturally I feel that's my strongest language.  That is, however, about to change, as I am taking a Java class right now, and I plan on taking another one during the second semester of my junior year.

I golf during the fall, swim during the winter, and play volleyball during the spring.  This makes for a very full daytime schedule, however, I don't sleep very much, so during the night I am most active online.

I know a few members of x86 from one of the clans I was formerly In, sL, on USEast.  That clan was quite active and most fun for about 2 weeks, over the holidays.  If some of you may recall, I'm quite the poker God  ;D.  Tommy said that a bunch of those guys were in this clan, so I decided to check it out.

Offline xex

• View Profile
Re: I'm Tomcat!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 11:09:40 pm »
Glad to see you signed up and become a part of this community tomcat.
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 11:20:51 pm »
Glad to see you signed up and become a part of this community tomcat.

Likewise. Even though I don't know you! Welcome! :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 11:33:57 pm »
Newby, you MIGHT know him, because at times when you feel like loading on east, you may have see him under the name "phreaker", I think mythix and ersan if he was alive still remembers him because one time, we were playing poker around 3AM.
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 11:47:10 pm »
Newby, you MIGHT know him, because at times when you feel like loading on east, you may have see him under the name "phreaker", I think mythix and ersan if he was alive still remembers him because one time, we were playing poker around 3AM.

I remember playing poker. :)
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 11:53:51 pm »
swim during the winter
Outdoors? Man, and I thought I was the only one!

Welcome to x86 forums. =)
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 11:56:22 pm »
If it was on ersan's server which sucks because it kept on crashing, you were with us, if you saw xex pooning everyone in poker and won all their money, you were playing poker with us, no doubt!
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 12:46:04 am »
If it was on ersan's server which sucks because it kept on crashing, you were with us, if you saw xex pooning everyone in poker and won all their money, you were playing poker with us, no doubt!

Ersan's server that kept blowing up.
- Newby

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: I'm tomcat
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 02:26:19 pm »
Welcome, Welcome, Bull shit, Bull shit, Blah Blah.......

Now that we have that out of the way lets get down to the Dirty stuff.

1. Have you been Laid? "If so you will be amongest the well respected part of the clan"

3.  Pics lets see you?

4. Whats your Bra size in dog years?

5. Do you support bush and his campain or are you a Nader kind of a guy?

6. there is no 6

7. Welcome!!!!!
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 06:43:54 pm »
1. Have you been Laid? "If so you will be amongest the well respected part of the clan"

I shall now impale you with a sharpened teatherball pole.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 11:05:50 pm »
6. there is no 6

You forgot..

2. There is no 2.

=p.

I'm a Nader guy. Asuming I move to Canada when I plan to (which switched to after HS graduation, I'll turn 18 at the beginning of my senior year), I only be able to vote once (for American elections, I suppose I can vote for Prime Minister (thats what Canada has, right?)).
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2005, 11:42:29 pm »
In my engineering class we have yearly elections for a foreman, which makes sure all of our equipment gets turned in, and the such.  Well, we write the names of the person we vote for on a slip of paper, and submit it.  I voted for "Ralph Nader" my teacher, looked around and said shocked, "Ralph Nader" and started to laugh.  Nobody else got it. :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 11:46:50 pm »
In my engineering class we have yearly elections for a foreman, which makes sure all of our equipment gets turned in, and the such.  Well, we write the names of the person we vote for on a slip of paper, and submit it.  I voted for "Ralph Nader" my teacher, looked around and said shocked, "Ralph Nader" and started to laugh.  Nobody else got it. :)

Hahahaha

Last year when the Pope died, my friend and I were hanging posters around our school that read "Bob Dole for Pope!"

We had to take them down because so many people got pissed off, though.  :(

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 11:52:15 pm »
Hah, Bob Dole wants Bob Dole to be pope!
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 12:35:51 am »
Username: Tomcat
Password: ********
Sex: M
Interresting facts:
I've been hanging around battle.net for about 4 or 5 years now. Over that span, I've joined and quit a bunch of clans, organizations, groups, teams, cults, and other things. Mostly, however, I've spent the time in the USEast channel Open Tech Support.

I've dabbled in a bunch of different programming languages, namely C++, Java, PHP, and Perl. I guess it could be said that I'm just an overall comp sci nerd. The only language I've completed a formal class in is C++, and so naturally I feel that's my strongest language. That is, however, about to change, as I am taking a Java class right now, and I plan on taking another one during the second semester of my junior year.

I golf during the fall, swim during the winter, and play volleyball during the spring. This makes for a very full daytime schedule, however, I don't sleep very much, so during the night I am most active online.

I know a few members of x86 from one of the clans I was formerly In, sL, on USEast. That clan was quite active and most fun for about 2 weeks, over the holidays. If some of you may recall, I'm quite the poker God ;D. Tommy said that a bunch of those guys were in this clan, so I decided to check it out.

I swim also. What are you times?