Author Topic: 911 Loose Change.  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
911 Loose Change.
« on: March 28, 2006, 03:16:11 am »
This is an amazing documentary, I definately recommend watching it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

It definately brings a new light to Bush, and not to mention, our government. Atleast, to me it clears some things up.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: 911 Loose Change.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 01:09:41 am »
It's an interesting watch... the guys sounds 17, though.  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 04:54:29 am »
I watched 30 minutes of it and well I want the 30 minutes of my life back.

I don't see how in the fuck it could clear anything up, take for example the pentagon story.

First he claims there was no debris. Then he wonders what the debris that was there came from. Apparantly it matches an A-3 engine but contained explosives from a cruise missile.

Of course I was kind of under the impression that there wasn't debris cause you know he only said so 5 seconds earlier.

Then he goes on about a C-130 flying overhead and some "unmarked white plane." Well had he read the 9/11 commision report he'd know that the C-130 was a national guard transport which was in route to someplace(I believe Texas) as was asked to verify an attack on the Pentagon since it was overhead at the time.

Also he failed to mention the assassination of the northern alliance leader in Aghanistan the day before 9/11 but was quick to site unconfirmed information on Bin Laden, as well as "mysterious" phone calls warning people not to fall.

Complete waste of time.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline K20A2

• botdev god
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 01:38:51 am »
Believe this or not, but I witnessed first hand a white plane flying very very high up in the sky on September 11th when supposedly all the planes were grounded.  Here in Chicagoland area, skies were a bit cloudy but I saw a white plane really high in the sky flying directly south (O'hare is ~25 miles east of me) and pointed it out to my family, we all saw it.  I never thought of it until last night when I first watched Loose Change.

Then again, who knows what it could have been.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:34:26 am »
I watched 30 minutes of it and well I want the 30 minutes of my life back.

I don't see how in the fuck it could clear anything up, take for example the pentagon story.

First he claims there was no debris. Then he wonders what the debris that was there came from. Apparantly it matches an A-3 engine but contained explosives from a cruise missile.

Of course I was kind of under the impression that there wasn't debris cause you know he only said so 5 seconds earlier.

Then he goes on about a C-130 flying overhead and some "unmarked white plane." Well had he read the 9/11 commision report he'd know that the C-130 was a national guard transport which was in route to someplace(I believe Texas) as was asked to verify an attack on the Pentagon since it was overhead at the time.

Also he failed to mention the assassination of the northern alliance leader in Aghanistan the day before 9/11 but was quick to site unconfirmed information on Bin Laden, as well as "mysterious" phone calls warning people not to fall.

Complete waste of time.
I've been wondering... if it was a plane... then there was lives lost right? The passengers? Were there dead passengers? You know... some relative "My [insert relationship to relative here] was on that plane. He is dead." I haven't been reading the articles but I'm just wondering if there were passengers :/
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology