Author Topic: I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)  (Read 8940 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)
« on: April 13, 2006, 12:00:29 am »
Jacque = my g/f for ALMOST 8 months
few weeks ago I go camping with friends (& meet new friends) jacque couldnt go cuz she had to work (still not really over me going to Reno).

I get back & we all hang out with my group of friends + the new friends from campout.  she thinkgs the 2 new girls are all over me (wtf?)

so now we're planning backpack trip she can go on but is saying she might not be able to then guilts me by saying "go have fun with your 2 new girl friends).

today I posted a blog about postng 6 weird habbits plus tagging 6 more ppl to answer this myspace survery thing.  I said I wouldnt list the ppl who I got it from (ted, who already listed jacque)....so i listed 4 old friends that id like to get to knpw better + the 2 new ones so i could get to know them better.

jacque flipps getting all mad.  "are allyson & kelly that more inportant than me?"

@ campout me & allyson (somehow) devised an "S" game (saying words that start with s, emphasizing the ssss sound)

we've continued this on face book
 (this is all on my facebook wall thing, too)
 Jacque:Aw, how cute, you guys have such fun little jokes...
 Tyler: hi babe
 Jacque: hi....
 Jacque (next day):Hey I saw your best friend in the dorms today...
 Tyler: who?
 Jacque:Who do you think?

What do you all suggest I do, I don't really like her being mad at me always when I have girl (SPACE) friends.  I just sent her a message asking a few things
   outu of curiosity, why do you have like such a
problem with me having other friends that are
girls?
do you want me to not talk to my chick friends?
I'm just wondering so I know

so yeah...........un-fun stuff

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 12:05:08 am »
Kindly tell her that her jealousy is unjustified; make it explicit that she has no reason to be jealous.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 12:08:32 am »
Unless they're hot and really are all over you.  Take shallow girls over needy ones any day.  :P

j/k
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 12:26:16 am »
I've told her again & again that there is nothing to worry about...she doesnt seem to trust me, or something.

Also, MyndFyre, they're cute, not really hot at all, a different level of attractiveness.
Anyway, there were not all over me (p.s., she said the same about an old friend we ran into at a comedy club a week ago)...the just said hi when we walked up to the group

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 12:37:00 am »
Tell her you find her distrust upsetting and that you fail to see any reason behind her irrational persuits (in nicer words, of course).

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 12:43:09 am »
she says she feels threatened by these other girls...i told her she shouldnt be...hmm

our band friends have suggested to her tha we break up.  She's been sorta nutty since the Reno trip I went on & she didnt.

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 12:44:56 am »
Girls, girls, girls..

Now would be a good time to do something good for her; a little romance. Even though you know you're faithful, show it. Set up some sexy dinner or something. Throw on some shitty ass drauma on ABC and cuddle.

Just show her she's wrong.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 12:55:00 am »
My opinion is to just break up.  It's no use trying to fix a relationship where one party is constantly paranoid of what the other person is doing.  In my opinion, relationships are supposed to built upon trust, but if she doesn't trust you....

Just my 2 cents; I don't pretend to be an expert on relationships.
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 01:00:20 am »
My opinion is to just break up.  It's no use trying to fix a relationship where one party is constantly paranoid of what the other person is doing.  In my opinion, relationships are supposed to built upon trust, but if she doesn't trust you....

Pure, constructive genius.

Nonsense.  You're the next Dr. Phil.  Except you won't be bald.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 10:30:30 am »
Nonsense.  You're the next Dr. Phil.  Except you won't be bald.
Just a stab in the dark, but I'm hoping he won't be a fag, along with not being bald.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 11:59:31 am »

Haha, wow. That was the smartest post to ever come across the forums. Well, maybe at terms of helping out relationships anyway.

You don't pretend to be. It would seem you are. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 03:22:30 pm »
Just a stab in the dark, but I'm hoping he won't be a fag, along with not being bald.

No, he's definitely not gay.

Haha, wow. That was the smartest post to ever come across the forums. Well, maybe at terms of helping out relationships anyway.

You don't pretend to be. It would seem you are. :P

Exactly.  Dr. Phil, I'm telling you.  dark_drake, if you don't remember my posts in the introductions forums, is a long time friend.  He is one of the most logical and concise people I know, and always has been.  dark_drake wins.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 05:42:21 pm »

I'm paranoid because I have a medical condition, not because of trust issues.  Does that mean I should never have a relationship?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 07:51:36 pm »
I'm paranoid because I have a medical condition, not because of trust issues.  Does that mean I should never have a relationship?

Is your condition nullified by medication or treatment?  Do you express your paranoia or is it just a bothersome inward feeling?

All in all, this situation presents a problem because CrAz3D is obviously troubled by his girlfriend's paranoia.  That does not mean that every other individual on this planet is deeply concerned with parania present in their significant other.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 07:59:49 pm »
It's severe enough to bug the hell out of me, but not severe enough for a shrink to give me drugs.