Author Topic: I just got to do this  (Read 4475 times)

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile
I just got to do this
« on: April 28, 2006, 08:59:56 pm »
I announce my lust for membership, I think i need two leader approvals but I got to get my campaign message out there, "NEWBY CHEATS AT THE IDLE RPG!?!?!".  Feel the passion, Feel the love, Newby is probably one of the people who needs to give me approval.  But you know I'm pretty much down for some of the kinky shit I know you guys are into, like being Canadian.  Oh and yes, what is this?...I might quite possibly be the best Joe hater round these parts, I mean who isn't up for some hard core hatred, ya know, See a crip Kill a crip, Bloods 4 life, White Power, BLack Power, Peace Love and the American Way, which includes Homemade Apple Pie and Warm chocolate chip cookies.  Vote for me, anything is possible where ever a fat man dreams.  One more thing my pwngramming skillz make everyone elses look so much better, Im like the ugly girl in a room full of super models.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: I just got to do this
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 09:06:55 pm »
I can't give approval. Nice job reading over our rules. ;)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 09:49:13 pm »
LOLLERPWND

I announce my lust for membership, I think i need two leader approvals but I got to get my campaign message out there, "NEWBY CHEATS AT THE IDLE RPG!?!?!".  Feel the passion, Feel the love, Newby is probably one of the people who needs to give me approval.  But you know I'm pretty much down for some of the kinky shit I know you guys are into, like being Canadian.  Oh and yes, what is this?...I might quite possibly be the best Joe hater round these parts, I mean who isn't up for some hard core hatred, ya know, See a crip Kill a crip, Bloods 4 life, White Power, BLack Power, Peace Love and the American Way, which includes Homemade Apple Pie and Warm chocolate chip cookies.  Vote for me, anything is possible where ever a fat man dreams.  One more thing my pwngramming skillz make everyone elses look so much better, Im like the ugly girl in a room full of super models.
This is Otherworldly Bizarre.

By the way, as an American, I am offended that you included "peace" and "love" as part of the American Way.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 10:13:55 pm »
LOL.

<3 Myndy.

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 10:39:38 pm »
i included pie and cookies as part of the american way...

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 11:48:44 pm »
I'd vote for you.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 12:08:17 am »
LOLLERPWND

This is Otherworldly Bizarre.

By the way, as an American, I am offended that you included "peace" and "love" as part of the American Way.
Haha no kidding, more like "war" and "hate".

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 10:17:54 am »
Hm...I wouldn't say yes.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 09:43:26 pm »
You may want to read the rules first. :)
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus