Author Topic: Finally...  (Read 15656 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
Re: Finally...
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2006, 01:28:06 pm »
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they dropped death coil's fear effect. I fight scourge all the time, so it doesn't really matter anyhow. The fear effect sucks against mobs because they run and aggro, especially in raids. I like to use it as a last ditch "shit I'm nearly dead, quick, health!" healing move, personally, or a quick 1k damage from Shadowbolt and an immediate Death Coil following.
What the FUCK are you talking about. You need to pvp more :-/

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2006, 03:12:08 pm »
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they dropped death coil's fear effect. I fight scourge all the time, so it doesn't really matter anyhow. The fear effect sucks against mobs because they run and aggro, especially in raids. I like to use it as a last ditch "shit I'm nearly dead, quick, health!" healing move, personally, or a quick 1k damage from Shadowbolt and an immediate Death Coil following.
What the FUCK are you talking about. You need to pvp more :-/
Amen. Joe, what in the fucking hell are you talking about?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2006, 10:10:45 pm »

They don't run away.  They run around in an extremely small raidus for 3 seconds.  They won't aggro anything.  It's much like Blind, except it doesn't last as long.  Also, Deathcoil is what makes Warlocks overly viable in PvP.  I don't know what you're talking about...

Sidoh: No, I completely understand a sword rogue wanting to fight a warlock more then a mage, trust me, I was one. :P But if you ever go daggers you'll see you'd rather fight mages.

Nah, I saw why mages would be better to fight with daggers before you mentioned it, but I still think there's a decent chance for failure if you miss an ambush/backstab.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2006, 07:45:44 am »
A warlock without fear? Are you kidding joe? We don't have frost nova, but yet we still wear cloth. If our opponents could get near us, we're dead.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.