Author Topic: I now look like 10x more sex than screenor  (Read 13918 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: I now look like 10x more sex than screenor
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 03:26:44 pm »
I'm a night elf because I get the extra stealth level, I only need to put two points in MoD, then with a stealth enchant on my cloak I get a total of 4.5 stealth level. That way I can put more points into something more...beneficial.

Kaleeko: Quite the oxy-moron.

You belittled him.  That annoyed me.  I responded as I did.  I did use my head. Tongue
You didn't use it very well then, because that was a dumb comparison.

Undead models still > *

Also, Towelie, assuming you play on a pvp server, move your character to the test realms and AIM me when you're done, I'd like to fight you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 04:05:56 pm »
I'm a night elf because I get the extra stealth level, I only need to put two points in MoD, then with a stealth enchant on my cloak I get a total of 4.5 stealth level. That way I can put more points into something more...beneficial.

Kaleeko: Quite the oxy-moron.

What did she say that's an oxymoron?  You seem to like to use words out of context. :P

You didn't use it very well then, because that was a dumb comparison.

No, it wasn't.  You're just an idiot. :P

Also, Towelie, assuming you play on a pvp server, move your character to the test realms and AIM me when you're done, I'd like to fight you.

HAHAHAHA.

You just reminded me of this idiot I encountered a while ago that challenged me to a 1 vs. 1 match of Starcraft after he failed to conquor me argumentatively.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 04:14:25 pm »
What did she say that's an oxymoron?  You seem to like to use words out of context. Tongue
Her "belittling" Night Elves, even though she plays one herself. Read much?

No, it wasn't.  You're just an idiot. Tongue
You're comparing two completely different tier sets, in hopes you'll prove me wrong, the only idiot here is you.

HAHAHAHA.

You just reminded me of this idiot I encountered a while ago that challenged me to a 1 vs. 1 match of Starcraft after he failed to conquor me argumentatively.
Last I checked the only one I'm arguing with is you, I haven't argued with Towelie for months, much less (to my knowledge) anyone else here. The comment that made me bring that statement up was what Krazed said:

Eh, relax. It's not the look of the set that matters, its the fact that no matter what set the rogue is wearing against the lock he will still lose.  Wink

Once again, you're the idiot here looking for fights, not me. Shut up please.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2006, 04:23:37 pm »

As I mentioned, you must like to use words out of context.  That is not an oxymoron.

a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

She said herself that she dislikes playing one.  Nothing she said contradicts her original statement.  The fact that she plays one herself doesn't necessitate any sort of positive oppinion of night elves.

You're comparing two completely different tier sets, in hopes you'll prove me wrong, the only idiot here is you.

And why should that matter?  The entire point of this topic is "looks."  You wear the Deathstalker's set, don't you?  There is no reason that, simply because it is a separate tier of armor set, it should be excluded from this sort of comparison.

I may be looking for argument, but only because I find it entertaining.  I don't see how pseudo-constructive, sarcastic argument at all requires to exist concurrently with idiocy. :P

Maybe it's because you failed to reply to my post here. :(

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 04:32:52 pm »
What did she say that's an oxymoron?  You seem to like to use words out of context. Tongue

lol... I play a Night Elf because dwarf women look.. disturbing, and I wasn't waiting for the expansion to make a Draenei. Had to make an Alliance, since that's what all my friends were playing. But, I hate all the cliches, stereotypes, and IDIOTS tied to the Night Elf race. I wouldn't mind playing one if there weren't so many. Not to mention, the females are hot, the males just look... haha. Haha.

Anyways, though, I dislike my race, but not my character. I hate Night Elves as a whole. But I'm so used to my char now, I don't even realize she's got long ass ears and looks like half my server.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2006, 05:52:11 pm »

As I mentioned, you must like to use words out of context.  That is not an oxymoron.

a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

She said herself that she dislikes playing one.  Nothing she said contradicts her original statement.  The fact that she plays one herself doesn't necessitate any sort of positive oppinion of night elves.

And why should that matter?  The entire point of this topic is "looks."  You wear the Deathstalker's set, don't you?  There is no reason that, simply because it is a separate tier of armor set, it should be excluded from this sort of comparison.

I may be looking for argument, but only because I find it entertaining.  I don't see how pseudo-constructive, sarcastic argument at all requires to exist concurrently with idiocy. :P

Maybe it's because you failed to reply to my post here. :(

Because there's a certain point of "sanity" I put into my posts, I REALLY don't like to put a lot of time into something that's going to be just overlooked a few days later, there's just way too much in some of your posts that I don't feel like quoting/sorting out to make a decent arguement out of, when it's one on one chat via AIM/mic, I can normally go on for a while if the conversation doesn't turn into something like what TSE does.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2006, 06:13:35 pm »
Because there's a certain point of "sanity" I put into my posts, I REALLY don't like to put a lot of time into something that's going to be just overlooked a few days later, there's just way too much in some of your posts that I don't feel like quoting/sorting out to make a decent arguement out of, when it's one on one chat via AIM/mic, I can normally go on for a while if the conversation doesn't turn into something like what TSE does.

I think you just know you're wrong. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2006, 06:49:24 pm »

To be honest I never knew you replied to that thread. But that's normally why I stop (what I just posted).

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2006, 08:15:21 pm »
Me & screenor are going to duel! Personally I dont care who wins, I just though it would be fun to duel someone I know who plays on another server.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2006, 09:11:26 pm »
Me & screenor are going to duel! Personally I dont care who wins, I just though it would be fun to duel someone I know who plays on another server.
My raid just spent 20 minutes briefing what to do in this twin emps attempt, then we wiped in about 5 seconds.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 11:59:10 pm »
To be honest I never knew you replied to that thread. But that's normally why I stop (what I just posted).

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 12:11:17 am »

You'll never prove it.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 12:18:30 am »
You'll never prove it.

Unless you decide to reply, I've already proven that you're wrong.  That is all I need to be satisfied.  ;)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 01:45:06 am »
You'll never prove it.

Unless you decide to reply, I've already proven that you're wrong.  That is all I need to be satisfied.  ;)
And I don't feel like making long, useless posts, I'm satisfied.

Also, from meeting Towelie in-game, turns out he doesn't know how to make his pet passive, he has under 4k health (less then me if my character was up to date), also that it turns out I can beat warlocks. G'night.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 01:50:03 am »
My real-life looks are 100x sexier than that.

RL > WOWL