Author Topic: My AP Env Sci teacher sucks  (Read 7541 times)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: My AP Env Sci teacher sucks
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 12:39:58 am »
Lmao!  I did that with one of my crappy teachers.  It was a huge mess and she was pissed off.  She yelled at the whole class since she didn't want to single us out.  After about a week the three of us that complained became her most favorite students.  Lmfao!
Heh... the only time any complaints were filed with teachers at my high school was when the teacher was going to fail someone.  When that happened, the teacher was accused of being biased by the parents because there was no way in hell the student was to blame.

On a side note, is your signature from Allegory of the Cave?
errr... something like that...

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: My AP Env Sci teacher sucks
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 05:09:21 am »
Lmao!  I did that with one of my crappy teachers.  It was a huge mess and she was pissed off.  She yelled at the whole class since she didn't want to single us out.  After about a week the three of us that complained became her most favorite students.  Lmfao!
Heh... the only time any complaints were filed with teachers at my high school was when the teacher was going to fail someone.  When that happened, the teacher was accused of being biased by the parents because there was no way in hell the student was to blame.

On a side note, is your signature from Allegory of the Cave?

Oh man, Plato is the shit. ;D

Don't actually think it's from AotC, although it does sound like it.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny