Author Topic: Weird pictures  (Read 10078 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Weird pictures
« on: February 25, 2007, 12:11:43 pm »
You know how sometimes you'll look at a picture years after it's taken and stop to think, "wtf was I doing?"

Here's a good example of that: http://www.javaop.com/~ron/images/pictures/hpim0734.jpg

*shrug*

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Weird pictures
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 12:31:00 pm »
Rofl. What the fuck WERE you doing? :P

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 12:48:23 pm »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 01:14:53 pm »
You know how sometimes you'll look at a picture years after it's taken and stop to think, "wtf was I doing?"

Here's a good example of that: http://www.javaop.com/~ron/images/pictures/hpim0734.jpg

*shrug*

That reminds me of when Hitmen wanted me to send him bacon, and I asked if I should insert it in my floppy drive or ZIP drive, and he said ZIP drive because you could pack more in there! :D! :D! :D!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 02:37:56 pm »

*shrug*

HAHAHA.  That's great.

We used to have a similar model of computer back before I had my own (middle school, I think).  I hated that thing. :(

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 03:03:49 pm »
That's been my family computer for many years (we got it when 500mhz was *a lot*), and it still runs fine. I've been rather impressed with it.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 03:06:31 pm »
That's been my family computer for many years (we got it when 500mhz was *a lot*), and it still runs fine. I've been rather impressed with it.

Yeah, I think ours was 500 MHz or somewhere in that range.  It froze up so often!  I'm sure that had a lot to do with Windows 98, but I grew to hate the stupid thing.  Just when we got a new computer, my dog pissed all over it.  Seriously.  The case wasn't on, either.  We left it off because it wouldn't fit into the desk unless it was.  I'm pretty sure it's ruined now!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 03:14:49 pm »

Yeah, I think ours was 500 MHz or somewhere in that range.  It froze up so often!  I'm sure that had a lot to do with Windows 98, but I grew to hate the stupid thing.  Just when we got a new computer, my dog pissed all over it.  Seriously.  The case wasn't on, either.  We left it off because it wouldn't fit into the desk unless it was.  I'm pretty sure it's ruined now!

Actually, that's a good point. When we first got it, it had Compaq's Windows98 and it leaked memory like hell. Then my friend introduced me to Windows XP and installed it for me (this was back when I had never installed an OS before) and it made a world of difference!

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 05:11:40 pm »
You guys had 500's?  I only had a 355 :'(

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 05:24:45 pm »
You guys had 500's?  I only had a 355 :'(

My first = P2 233 MHz IIRC. Then it got upped to 1.5 GHz. 8).
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 05:29:02 pm »
No, my first computer was a Pentium 100.  This was during Middle School.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 05:49:34 pm »
First computer I remember was a 50mhz (25mhz with the "Turbo" off) 486. But I know I had a computer before that, too.

Of course, that's not counting the ol' Commodore '64 my dad brought home from work... :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 05:59:33 pm »
Haha, sweet.  Well, I guess I could have counted the Apple 2GS that we had when I was really little (it got sold after I was in second grade or something), but I didn't use it a whole lot.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 08:36:28 pm »
My first computer happens to be my family computer, still. 490MHz P3 with a 3Dfx VooDoo3 (16 mb of ram, woo.) and a 13 gb hard drive.

My (I bought and used) first computer was a Pentium 133 machine. It could barley run DSL from the live CD.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 01:39:46 am »
Nice picture, my first was a 486DX.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology