Author Topic: Mulholland Drive  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
Mulholland Drive
« on: June 08, 2007, 01:22:13 am »
My first David Lynch movie. Both written and directed by him. My reaction? "Whoaaaa...WTF!". My friend did warn me, however, that it was that kind of movie, so I might as well warn you guys.

Anyways, I really appreciated this movie. It's awesome : ) It's also David Lynch... eh...

And don't you dare wikipedia it or look it up or anything or you'll ruin it for yourself! You can read the synopsis on the back of the nextflix dvd or w/e, although I chose not to, and usually do that until after seeing the movie.

Oh, and this is the same guy who did Inland Empire. I haven't seen that yet though; I missed it when it was out in the theaters. Now I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Mulholland Drive
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 03:01:09 am »
There seems to be no interest in this movie. I don't think I praised it enough in the OP, so I'll tell you that it's one of my top five favorite movies ever at the moment =)

Oh yeah, and how could I forget! There are sex scenes that even Newby would drool over!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Mulholland Drive
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 06:11:20 pm »
Just a quick tip: I don't recommend downloading this (from torrentspy, anyway).  Apparently, he or one of his goons called my ISP.  I haven't even watched it. :(