Author Topic: deepthought is operational  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
deepthought is operational
« on: June 15, 2007, 06:35:10 pm »
That's my server, since no one really uses it lol.  I might shut it down when I move it here in a few minutes, but other than that, it should be good to go.

Ender was asking when it'd be back up because he used the latex script I wrote.  Anyway, it's back up for the time being.  I installed a new CPU, motherboard and RAM.  I'm using the old heatsink/fan until the one I ordered (I didn't realize the CPU didn't come with a heatsink.  probably a silly assumption, but oh well) gets here (probably on next Tuesday).

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: deepthought is operational
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 07:33:06 pm »
That reminds me!  Could you add an option to your LaTeX script to render with a solid white background instead of transparent?  And also, add a few pixel between the edges of the image and the text.  Thanks :X

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 07:58:29 pm »
That reminds me!  Could you add an option to your LaTeX script to render with a solid white background instead of transparent?  And also, add a few pixel between the edges of the image and the text.  Thanks :X

Sure.  Shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, and we should start talking about a CMS sometime. :)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 08:36:12 pm »
I was trying to talk to Warrior earlier, but he was afk or whatever and then signed off.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 08:45:47 pm »
I was trying to talk to Warrior earlier, but he was afk or whatever and then signed off.

He is to be excused.  He went to go watch Jessica Alba on the big screen! :)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 10:18:54 pm »
And BOOYYYYYY did I watch her. Some people even turned around when I yelled "OH BABY!" in a scene where she looked amazing :O.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

trust

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 11:00:33 pm »
I've seen this thread title like 10 times and every single time I've read it as "deepthroat is optional"

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 11:08:20 pm »
I've seen this thread title like 10 times and every single time I've read it as "deepthroat is optional"

Not surprisingly, only the people I consider morally corrupt have said they misread "Deepthought" as "deepthroat." :)

Haha, just kidding.  I've had a few friends comment on that, though.  I've personally never mistaken it for deepthroat, but that's because I've subjected myself to "Deep Thought" more than "Deep Throat," lol.

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 11:46:48 am »

Not surprisingly, only the people I consider morally corrupt have said they misread "Deepthought" as "deepthroat." :)

Haha, just kidding.  I've had a few friends comment on that, though.  I've personally never mistaken it for deepthroat, but that's because I've subjected myself to "Deep Thought" more than "Deep Throat," lol.

Must.. take you away from your chair..
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce