Author Topic: House For Sale  (Read 6016 times)

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
Re: House For Sale
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 12:07:45 pm »
Well, it seems like a perfectly average sized house around here, and you say it's what's found in the slums where you live.  Hmm! :-)
These types of houses (bungalows) are VERY common in ALL of the Chicago area.  When you get out to the more far suburbs (like Lemont) that's not so true, but they're ALL OVER in suburbs even 20-30 minutes away.  None of those are necessarily "slums."
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

trust

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2005, 02:49:15 pm »
Well, it seems like a perfectly average sized house around here, and you say it's what's found in the slums where you live.  Hmm! :-)

I said the way the front of the house looks is what's found in the slums. The house is small, imho, but I've noticed that most houses up in that area are small like that...but it's considered normal size. Probably because houses are spaced closer together, at least from what I've seen?

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 05:05:27 pm »

I said the way the front of the house looks is what's found in the slums. The house is small, imho, but I've noticed that most houses up in that area are small like that...but it's considered normal size. Probably because houses are spaced closer together, at least from what I've seen?

Dude, 1847 ft2 (plus basement) isn't exactly small for a one- or two-person house.  Even with one kid it'd be fairly good-sized.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 05:26:22 pm »
House size rarely matters when categorizing people into "rich" and "poor". If someone have an expensive car, and that's what they decide to spend their money on, they may not be rich, just flashy and involved with good-looking cars.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny