Author Topic: need help with Ipod  (Read 5793 times)

trust

Re: need help with Ipod
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 01:32:58 pm »
Haha. I liked it. Just needed to be shrunk.

Anapod Explorer is incredible. It's the one piece of software I've purchased and been completely satisfied with.

It is incredible, so is Anapod Copygear...it made life so much easier when I got a new iPod. It's great.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 01:51:05 pm »
Your signature sucked, don't get butt hurt over it.

I disagree. :(

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 03:13:48 pm »
Haha. I liked it. Just needed to be shrunk.

Anapod Explorer is incredible. It's the one piece of software I've purchased and been completely satisfied with.

My signature was fucking amazing. You're probably one of them you dirty little beaner.

trust

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 06:17:50 pm »
What was his sig?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 06:36:23 pm »
My signature was fucking amazing. You're probably one of them you dirty little beaner.

Haha. He still took one of our jobs! :p
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 06:50:41 pm »
I agree fully with his signature, minus one point. My beef is with the Brazilians, not the Mexicans.

But yeah.. I'm running at 1600x1200 on a 19" montior and it was still too big.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 08:35:44 pm »
So anyways after all my Ipod shopping sprees i have nearly spent $400.
Ipod:$260
Ipod Case: $20
Ipod Screen protector: $10 (this was a jip cause i thought there was going to be more screens but it turns out there was only one :( )
Ipod Ihome: $100

Now I am Broke after saving up for nearly 2 months. O well it was a good investment.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 08:37:23 pm »
All for a product that will be phased out once Microsoft decides it is time to end Apple's reign at the top. ;)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 08:41:27 pm »
For $20-$30 you should have gotten one of those leather (synthetic? oh well) cases that has the built in screen cover. :P

iHome is a piece of shit -- just take the base and run it into the aux on your stereo. You don't have to pay any extra ($3 to RadioShack for the cable, fine) and you get more boom for your buck.. quite literally, unless your stereo sucks, in which case life.exit(-1);
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 08:47:01 pm »
For $20-$30 you should have gotten one of those leather (synthetic? oh well) cases that has the built in screen cover. :P

iHome is a piece of shit -- just take the base and run it into the aux on your stereo. You don't have to pay any extra ($3 to RadioShack for the cable, fine) and you get more boom for your buck.. quite literally, unless your stereo sucks, in which case life.exit(-1);

I like the iHome. :-\

trust

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 08:49:16 pm »
I have the leather Apple case. It's pretty sweet but definitely not worth the $100 price tag. (Woo, I got mine for $31!)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 09:40:17 pm »

I like the iHome. :-\
Me too.
And i Might buy one of those leather ones. the only problem is they look reallllllllly weird. but with my case i have to take it off every time so i can put it into I home..