Author Topic: The Wierdest Thing You Will Ever Hear Me Ask  (Read 16905 times)

trust

Re: The Wierdest Thing You Will Ever Hear Me Ask
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 07:25:24 pm »
Its simple. He wanted some pussy. He texted you some sweet nothings and told you what you wanted to hear. Once he got what he wanted he was done.

I totally agree with this too. I think sex should be something that you get out of the way early on because it just creates problems and lies. If anyone remembers when my ex stole those earrings, I was pretty much completely through with her and didn't see her as good enough for me or worth my time. However, I still liked her some and I also knew that she would eventually give it up. She did. Afterwards, there was really no more reason to continue. It lasted maybe a couple more months or so, but I realized that sex really wasn't worth being unhappy with her.

It's pretty bad that guys think this way (Putting up a certain front to get laid) but really, it's instinctive I think. Any male of a species duty is to have sex with as many females as possible because it maximizes the chances of reproducing. If you have sex at the beginning of the relationship then the male has nothing really to go for so you can see if he'll just move on or if he'll stick around. If he sticks around then I think it'll be a good relationship.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 07:31:44 pm »
hmm..............................................

I regard sex more highly than that.  I have a more intimate feeling towards it.
but to each his own

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 09:14:42 pm »
Words are cheap. Don't put all your faith in them unless you have reason to believe that the person is completely honest. Now, that doesn't mean you can't trust the person with anything if you don't know whether he or she is completely honest. It just means you can't trust him or her with certain things, which is different than just trust), and love is one of those things. There's a difference between trust and complete trust. There are people in my life who have my complete trust and there are others who only have partial trust from me.

Oh, and force him to tell you. Not physically of course, but ask him first, innocuously, and if he refuses to give an answer, tell him how much he hurt you emotionally and guilt-trip him into giving you an answer. If he ends up not giving any answer, then you should maybe consider that he just wanted the sex.

I think you should also reexamine your own reasons for falling in love with him, not just his reasons for falling in and out of love with you.

By the way, I go for friendship before dating. But I'm 0 for 3 so either my good looks are scaring them away or I must not know wtf I'm doing...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 09:18:16 pm by Ender »

trust

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 09:37:01 pm »

but to each his own

Maybe it's just because I couldn't stand the girl, I don't know. I didn't have any intimate feeling towards it at all, ever.

Oh, and force him to tell you. Not physically of course, but ask him first, innocuously, and if he refuses to give an answer, tell him how much he hurt you emotionally and guilt-trip him into giving you an answer. If he ends up not giving any answer, then you should maybe consider that he just wanted the sex.

No, don't listen to this. It will take you from being able to be friends still to not being on speaking terms, unless he has a really good reason which he probably doesn't - other than "love fades."

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 09:48:54 pm »

but to each his own
That's a nice thought, but I'm reasonably sure that that feeling is artificial, people feel it because we know we're supposed to.

Of course, I'm a little cynical.. :)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 10:18:13 pm »
Yeah iam sorry if that came out kinda unsenestive to you Kal. I love you and you know this. But thats how I saw the situation you explained coming down too. He was horny and yeah he was going to do what ever he could to get what he wanted and disregard your feelings. 
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 11:49:52 pm »

but to each his own
That's a nice thought, but I'm reasonably sure that that feeling is artificial, people feel it because we know we're supposed to.

Of course, I'm a little cynical.. :)
it might be a culturally instilled emotion, but its still pretty real to me.
...ALTHOUGH, it might just be that I feel this way because it was sorta used against me(?) & I'm jealous(ish) re:it...all very possible.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 12:41:41 am »
I love you and you know this.

Aww!! But..

* Joe[x86] embraces Kaleeko. "Mine!"

Back off!

But thats how I saw the situation you explained coming down too. He was horny and yeah he was going to do what ever he could to get what he wanted and disregard your feelings. 

Damn he was horny for a long time. :P
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 12:47:09 am »

Aww!! But..

Back off!
You are way too damn desperate.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 12:50:43 am »

Aww!! But..

Back off!
You are way too damn desperate.

Signed.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 01:08:50 am »
Aww!! But..

Back off!

You are a giant bag of douche.

iago, I totally agree with you.  I don't think you're cynical; I think you're brutally honest! :)

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 02:41:39 am »
It's simple... things in and of nature can't help being what they are.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2007, 07:57:14 am »
Its simple. He wanted some pussy. He texted you some sweet nothings and told you what you wanted to hear. Once he got what he wanted he was done.

I totally agree with this too. I think sex should be something that you get out of the way early on because it just creates problems and lies. If anyone remembers when my ex stole those earrings, I was pretty much completely through with her and didn't see her as good enough for me or worth my time. However, I still liked her some and I also knew that she would eventually give it up. She did. Afterwards, there was really no more reason to continue. It lasted maybe a couple more months or so, but I realized that sex really wasn't worth being unhappy with her.

It's pretty bad that guys think this way (Putting up a certain front to get laid) but really, it's instinctive I think. Any male of a species duty is to have sex with as many females as possible because it maximizes the chances of reproducing. If you have sex at the beginning of the relationship then the male has nothing really to go for so you can see if he'll just move on or if he'll stick around. If he sticks around then I think it'll be a good relationship.

Sad but true.  We are naturally uber horny.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 09:01:51 am »
It's simple... things in and of nature can't help being what they are.
That, I disagree with.

I think that human nature is rather bad, by default. Humans tend to be greedy, selfish, and, like somebody said above, human males want to have sex with everything. That's how nature made us, because those are survival characteristics.

But in the modern world, we're told that those are bad attributes. So we grow up ignoring our nature and believing in things like "love" and "marriage" to the point where people think those are natural and the way it's meant to be.

Of course, tons of men cheat, and tons of marriages fall apart. That's human nature asserting itself. But a lot of them stay together, which shows that "things in and of nature CAN help being what they are".

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2007, 09:34:51 am »
So, I'd probably take Kaleeko's lack of responses as a hint.
Hitmen: art is gay