Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: :(
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 12:04:16 pm »
....and she cracked.... she's bawling her eyes out, telling me a bunch of stuff.... I'm keeping it cool, but still affectionate.... I'll edit with a outcome sometime soon....
That was 12 hours ago.. do you think she killed him?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2008, 01:18:55 pm »
I think it's more likely that she's still on the torture stage.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2008, 01:20:20 pm »
....and she cracked.... she's bawling her eyes out, telling me a bunch of stuff.... I'm keeping it cool, but still affectionate.... I'll edit with a outcome sometime soon....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-msuicide021608,0,2291607.story

:(?

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2008, 05:41:52 pm »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-msuicide021608,0,2291607.story

:(?

Creepy, but that's not his name.   :-\
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2008, 08:22:34 pm »
Code: [Select]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:03:04 pm by abc »

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 01:28:55 am »
Re-read my previous post. :)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 11:26:58 am »
ugh.. sorry i've been at robotics club since 9:30ish AM.. I just got back...

Uh, and update.... We talked this morning (i called her, because she signed off last night sending me a lot *a lot* of crying faces.. and this time it wasn't her saying "I'm sorry dale... I can't do this"... It was more like ":'( im so confused" the I need you attitude) So mm, I called her, and she woke up fairly fast, I think she probably just got to sleep... (this was at 9ish a.m) and she was still kind of crying and sniffling and more gentle, then pushy if you know what I mean... So that's practically the whole update.... I think she realizes, that I *kind* of can live without her... and it hurst her soo much, and I think she can't live without me... and to be honest... I don't think I can live without her... I just... I fake it.

EDIT: Sorry if my splurr was unclear, or not to the point, I'm wicked tired...

EDIT 2: She just called me, after I text her, and she seems fine... So fuck? I'm confused.

You can live without her, it's just gonna be hard for a long time.

Also, she'll always be confusing.  My ex, who I still like and I'm quite sure she likes likes me but doesnt want to date now that she's back from Thailand, has had a dude hitting on her (around me, but she keeps inviting me places :(, not fun).  She doesnt really give this guy the "go away" cold shoulder ... sometimes seems flirty back, and he's paid for her drinks a couple of times (he's 18, she's 21, weird).  But she'll text me saying "He is hitting on me.  I'm not ok with that" or last night driving me home she said "That was like slow torture" (the hour drive back from El Paso with the dude, me, another friend, and her).
Weird?  Yes.  Confusing?  Hell yes.  Do I still really friggin' like this chick?  Yes :-\.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 11:55:47 am »

Uh, and update.... We talked this morning (i called her, because she signed off last night sending me a lot *a lot* of crying faces.. and this time it wasn't her saying "I'm sorry dale... I can't do this"... It was more like ":'( im so confused" the I need you attitude) So mm, I called her, and she woke up fairly fast, I think she probably just got to sleep... (this was at 9ish a.m) and she was still kind of crying and sniffling and more gentle, then pushy if you know what I mean... So that's practically the whole update.... I think she realizes, that I *kind* of can live without her... and it hurst her soo much, and I think she can't live without me... and to be honest... I don't think I can live without her... I just... I fake it.

EDIT 2: She just called me, after I text her, and she seems fine... So fuck? I'm confused.

Also, she'll always be confusing.  My ex, who I still like and I'm quite sure she likes likes me but doesnt want to date now that she's back from Thailand, has had a dude hitting on her (around me, but she keeps inviting me places :(, not fun).  She doesnt really give this guy the "go away" cold shoulder ... sometimes seems flirty back, and he's paid for her drinks a couple of times (he's 18, she's 21, weird).  But she'll text me saying "He is hitting on me.  I'm not ok with that" or last night driving me home she said "That was like slow torture" (the hour drive back from El Paso with the dude, me, another friend, and her).
Weird?  Yes.  Confusing?  Hell yes.  Do I still really friggin' like this chick?  Yes :-\.

Not all girls are confusing. It could be that you're just  attracted to the wrong pool of women.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 11:55:59 am »
...i called her...So mm, I called her...,

Mistake #1.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 12:03:57 pm »

Not all girls are confusing. It could be that you're just  attracted to the wrong pool of women.

You show me a woman that isn't confusing and I'll show you that "she" is actually a dude.  :-X

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 12:09:31 pm »
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 01:05:09 pm »

You show me a woman that isn't confusing and I'll show you that "she" is actually a dude.  :-X

I don't need to show you anything. I've dated plenty of women who don't fit snugly into your schema, and from what I can see, you're making gross generalizations to include the female gender as a whole.

Isn't that like me saying "all Texans are yeller-bellied, firearm-wielding, hootin'-n-hollerin' rednecks"? Of course you're going to be able to point me to exceptions to that particular statement. I'd be disappointed if you couldn't.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 01:10:21 pm »
Of course that isn't true about Texans ... there are all the crazy liberals in the big cities that ruin the state and all of the people on welfare in the big cities, too.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 01:32:59 pm »
Of course that isn't true about Texans ... there are all the crazy liberals in the big cities that ruin the state and all of the people on welfare in the big cities, too.

You're completely ignoring his point.  You responded to rhetoric, not the point he was trying to make.