Author Topic: Sad story about sexuality  (Read 17839 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Sad story about sexuality
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 07:19:59 pm »
If you think about any sex from the "right" perspective, it is all gross.  I mean really...you're putting your most prized body part where someone else expels waste from their body?  And what about oral sex?  WhyTF would you ever want to do that?  I love it, but if I over think it?...yeah

It's all about perspective, mang.
I don't see why any of that is 'wrong' or 'gross'. It's only our puritanical roots, where somebody at some point decided that anything pleasurable was evil, that has ruined it for us. It's taken hundreds of years to get to the point where people can enjoy their natural bodies the way they want to, without feeling bad about it.

And that last bit is the most important - people have had anal sex (both gay and straight couples), oral sex, and all kinds of stuff for hundreds of years, while feeling guilty and thinking they were doing something wrong. Thankfully, the world's coming to its senses these days, and personal freedoms have become more important than our nonsensical 'traditions'.

So yeah. :)

I'm not thinking from a "sex is evil/the devil" standpoint, I'm thinking from a sanitary standpoint.  Would you go lick a urinal?  Probably not...so why would you lick the body part that emits that waste?  

Nothing about the groinal area, on either gender, is sanitary. Front or back. Inside or out. Sex is dirty.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 07:34:53 pm »
Yeah...that's exactly what I'm saying.  If you think about it enough, it sounds pretty frickin disgusting.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 10:00:12 pm »
I've seen *almost* the full series before. But I do enjoy it. I'm looking forward to finally finding out how it ends. :)
Season 1-2 were pretty good. Season 3 is kinda bad, season 4 is pretty awful.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 10:54:59 am »
Yeah...that's exactly what I'm saying.  If you think about it enough, it sounds pretty frickin disgusting.
Well, I don't agree. I think it's all or nothing, and I say it's all good.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 02:43:59 pm »
Yeah...that's exactly what I'm saying.  If you think about it enough, it sounds pretty frickin disgusting.
Well, I don't agree. I think it's all or nothing, and I say it's all good.

??  For once I think CrAz3D is making a reasonable point and I'm confused why you're arguing with him, when you seemingly agree.

I think sex is enjoyable, but when you think about it objectively it is weird.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2010, 03:26:20 pm »
??  For once I think CrAz3D is making a reasonable point and I'm confused why you're arguing with him, when you seemingly agree.

I think sex is enjoyable, but when you think about it objectively it is weird.
I don't think equating oral sex to "licking a urinal" is apt. Calling it 'weird' is.. well, weird. I mean, there's nothing more natural than eating, drinking, excreting, and mating. The enhancement and enjoyment of any of those (whether it's cooking food, creating toilet paper, or using different orifices) is an extension to our most natural needs/desires.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2010, 03:28:39 pm »
It's natural for sure, but nature can be disgusting as shit (literally).  2 girls 1 cup?  yeah...that shit is WACK, but it's all natural.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2010, 01:18:26 pm »
Trust is a conservative republican. The only way to put it is:
"I originally wanted to fornicate with this male compatriot, but the good lord Jesus Christ, in all His power, managed to turn my hellforsaken soul onto the path of purity and chastity until I meet my one true female."

No I'm not.

I'm also not socially conservative, including on gay rights.

Generalizations are probably the most effective arguments in your arsenal, however, so I can understand.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2010, 06:33:12 pm »
I think Dr. Cameron from House has a great insight:

Quote from: Super Hottie Doctor
Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2010, 07:40:42 pm »
No I'm not.

I'm also not socially conservative, including on gay rights.

Generalizations are probably the most effective arguments in your arsenal, however, so I can understand.
Allow me to demonstrate:

Joke.   -->     ***

? (O) ? \
                 |     \
 You.   -->     ---     \
               |'#'|     \
               |'#'|      \
               /'#'\       \
                ---         \
                | |          \
                | |           \
                | |            \
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 07:58:16 am »
OK Rembrandt.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2010, 01:52:46 pm »
"Megadoses of thorazine"

Can do this to you..

Do you think this story was fabricated to garner sympothy for homosexuals? Yes I agree the story itself is sad, but I also think being homosexual is a sort of mental illness. Not one that is harmfull to others, but it's not really natural to feel sexually attracted to the same gender, your brain and society are supposed to make you feel comfortable with loving the opposite sex, and being homosexual is a dysfunction of this process. Again I don't think it's a harmfull problem and the homosexuals should be treated differently, they just need to find thier love and sexuality with others who are homosexual and they can lead a normal life like anyone else in every other way.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 02:16:59 pm »

Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?
LMAO.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 03:13:50 pm »

LMAO.
Stop it.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 04:03:28 pm »

LMAO.
Stop it.

What makes his one statement response better than yours?  :P
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...