Author Topic: Sad story about sexuality  (Read 17834 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
Re: Sad story about sexuality
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 04:22:33 pm »
His is in all caps.  Therefore far more exciting! :P
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 07:06:41 pm »
Today is World AIDs day. 

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2010, 04:00:12 pm »
Today is World AIDs day.  
Yeah and today is another slow ass day for this forum but who cares? That joke doesn't even bother me. I mean I was voted out of the clan and "welcomed" by iago to keep posting here despite the jokes and stuff. You would think you guys would want to keep active posters like me around but it seems you value your sense of humor more than the forum.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 04:03:36 pm by GameSnake »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2010, 04:05:18 pm »
I don't mind anyone posting, as long as what they have to say doesn't bore me to death. :)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2010, 04:32:02 pm »
Yeah and today is another slow ass day for this forum but who cares? That joke doesn't even bother me. I mean I was voted out of the clan and "welcomed" by iago to keep posting here despite the jokes and stuff. You would think you guys would want to keep active posters like me around but it seems you value your sense of humor more than the forum.
You get the impression any of us cares that this place isn't teeming with new posts. I'd rather have fewer posts and less drivel than listen to your stupid shit. Even Crazed has contributed useful or semi-useful things.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2010, 11:56:56 am »
You get the impression any of us cares that this place isn't teeming with new posts. I'd rather have fewer posts and less drivel than listen to your stupid shit. Even Crazed has contributed useful or semi-useful things.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2010, 03:54:22 pm »
The signal to noise ratio has increased incredibly since *cough cough* left.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2010, 02:17:19 pm »
I made a somewhat comedic topic about lap tops overheating and it got 31 posts in a few days, and you call that stupid shit? Are you the forum's quality control manager? I was just trying to get back into some discussions here but some people still won't let go of the past.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2010, 02:55:49 pm »
I made a somewhat comedic topic about lap tops overheating and it got 31 posts in a few days, and you call that stupid shit? Are you the forum's quality control manager? I was just trying to get back into some discussions here but some people still won't let go of the past.
That's because you royally mindfucked and betrayed everyone here.  Go diaf.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2010, 04:15:36 pm »
You'll get over it. But really I'm having a hard time finding any reason to post here anyway, so you won't have to worry about it.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2010, 05:57:36 pm »
You'll get over it.
You have no right to say that to anyone here.

But really I'm having a hard time finding any reason to post here anyway, so you won't have to worry about it.
Good.  Leave now.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 08:43:48 am »
I wasn't here when the whole GameSnake drama was going on, at least I was not a Clan member at the time, so all of this is goes above my head in terms of care-o-meter.

The only things I know about GameSnake are from hearsay, the most memorable of them being that he was a mod on the FleshLight forums!  Lulz.

I do think however that we should at least attempt to behave with civility towards even those who have sinned against us in the past publicly (in the public forums), lest we ignore them completely.  Simply for the sake of outside perceptions, despite what little outside perceptions are probably made about our small community.

But I'm a bit of a passive aggressive kind of guy, and if I gave a rat's ass about GameSnake being here, I'd probably set up a clandestine campaign amongst my fellow clan members to boycott posting in any of his threads, lobby against replying to any of his posts, and just advocate in the shadows to completely ignore all his forum activity, eventually leading to his discontinued participation on the forum... all while giving the impression that his presence here doesn't bother me.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 08:49:10 am by while1 »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org