Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1736339 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3585 on: February 17, 2008, 09:04:14 am »
I used to live on an intersection where people liked to show off/race, and I can safely say that at 2am on school nights, that's a law I wish they enforced. I *hate* being woken up by people screeching their tires..

I can see if it's a noise problem... Maybe a law regarding residential areas during the time when a noise complaint call is effective: 11:00PM-6:00AM

Unsafe use of a motor vehicle, reckless use of a motor vehicle, racing, disturbing the peace.

They don't need a specific anti-burnout law for this kind of stuff. :P
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: February 17, 2008, 11:18:45 am »
My legs are as tight as a six year old's butthole. Wow. I can't move.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: February 17, 2008, 11:56:45 am »

Why is a 6yo's anal cavity going through your mind to begin with? Ew. :(
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: February 17, 2008, 12:02:14 pm »
:D

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3589 on: February 17, 2008, 12:38:35 pm »

Hahahah, wtf?

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: February 17, 2008, 12:44:21 pm »

Hahahah, wtf?
I'm going to guess it was his LAX practice

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: February 17, 2008, 12:57:25 pm »
http://dailycrazed.net/personal/saxd45.jpg

CrAz3D, why is it that you post all these links of shootings, and then go out and get a gun?

I understand that it's a right to be able to own firearms, but I don't see why the articles you've posted on in the past hasn't deterred you from getting one.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: February 17, 2008, 12:59:49 pm »

CrAz3D, why is it that you post all these links of shootings, and then go out and get a gun?

I understand that it's a right to be able to own firearms, but I don't see why the articles you've posted on in the past hasn't deterred you from getting one.

Well, aside from it being fun and me wanting to get my CHL (concealed handgun license) ... those articles only encourage me in being proactive about being safe.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: February 17, 2008, 03:11:25 pm »

Hahahah, wtf?
I'm going to guess it was his LAX practice

Yep. 4 hours of practice after not doing anything athletic for like... a year makes for some sore muscles the following day. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: February 17, 2008, 03:21:55 pm »

Well, aside from it being fun and me wanting to get my CHL (concealed handgun license) ... those articles only encourage me in being proactive about being safe.

Fun? I'll let that one slide.

Wouldn't not owning a gun _at all_ be an even more practical approach to being proactive about safety?

For one, you wouldn't have access to it, and neither would anyone else. Second, you wouldn't have to be proactive about safety to begin with, as the object of said activity is removed; you can't practice being safe with something you don't have access to!

Or does this just come down to you wanting to have a weapon accessible at all times, if not for safety, then at the very least, for what you said: "... fun."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:50:40 pm by Explicit[nK] »

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: February 17, 2008, 04:17:35 pm »
Drop it, Explicit, I've already tried.  All he'll do is spout something about the second amendment and then say "EVERYBODY IS SAFER IF EVERYBODY HAS HIDDEN WEAPONS!" or something like that.  There's no getting logic through his stubborn head.

trust

« Reply #3596 on: February 17, 2008, 04:37:08 pm »
Flaming Dr. Pepper's are good. (Dissaronno topped with 151 lit on fire and bombed into beer)

word of advice: don't drink for 3 hours then decide to shoot 151 straight, follow it with a flaming dr. pepper, then a Sparks. A night can go from great to terrible in about 5 minutes.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: February 17, 2008, 05:11:18 pm »
Where is the Dr. Pepper in that?

trust

« Reply #3598 on: February 17, 2008, 06:02:30 pm »
Where is the Dr. Pepper in that?

it's called that because it tastes just like Dr. Pepper. They are really good, you should try it sometime.

My roommate and I were in this apartment at a girls school near here, and an alum from our school was making them. Later in the night we decided to do another one and some 151 spilled so we decided it would be fun to light the stove on fire. It was really cool, but probably not a good idea. This was right after doing the 151 straight, and about 10 minutes before my night turned to drunken sickness hell.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: February 17, 2008, 06:38:07 pm »
Burn the stove any?

My ex mentioned she tried cooking some sort of pasta dish.  While the was boiling the water with butter and something else she managed to burn it. ::)