Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1756737 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9120 on: November 15, 2010, 12:36:20 am »
CSS?  Cascading style sheets?  Perhaps you mean XSS. ;p
No, no. I mean my university has very specific mandates on what each university-affiliated page must look like, and their required CSS code is atrocious. I've been troubleshooting a redesign of our internal site, and it makes me want to just destroy the web server to not have to deal with anymore. :D
shrugs.  CSU was 28k students or something.  The computer science department pretty much runs its own gig, and the network security people have their own little sector on the CS network.
OIT here likes it up the butt (aka they're anal). From a security standpoint it's good, but from a practical aspect, it's really annoying. My old employer flaunted their rules, but my old employer turned out to be douches. My new ones, unfortunately, have to stick to their rules.

I don't think giving students an isolated network to run wild on is much of a security risk.  They should probably host their website externally, but other than that, I don't think there's much that could go wrong.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: November 16, 2010, 07:33:19 pm »
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9123 on: November 16, 2010, 08:11:08 pm »
Never have I ever not wanted sex from a broad...well, once before now, but yeah.

Woman = bitch.  I think I'll tell her to STFU the next time she wants to fuck (she usu initiates sex).  Lately she's turned sex into a chore...fuck that.  I'd have more fun drunk and playing with the dogs outside.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: November 18, 2010, 08:38:10 pm »
Lately she's turned sex into a chore...

(t_t) <("WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH")

amiriteorwut
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: November 18, 2010, 11:23:24 pm »
I'd be happy to have sex as a chore, it's better than nothing?
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9126 on: November 18, 2010, 11:40:12 pm »
There are guys who'll pay for it. Better than nothing, plus you make a few bucks. Just sayin'

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: November 19, 2010, 02:00:22 pm »
not rly.  I have this weird thing about caring and shit.(/sarcasm)  I've had one night stands and meh.  Best sex I've ever had was when I felt really close to my roommate.

And her and her psych friends (borderline feminazis at times) have casually said dudes with emotions are like little girls.  Dbl standard much?  Fuck I hate people sometimes (actually, most of the time)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9128 on: November 19, 2010, 02:09:09 pm »
not rly.  I have this weird thing about caring and shit.(/sarcasm)  I've had one night stands and meh.  Best sex I've ever had was when I felt really close to my roommate.
What you need to do is watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Yes, it's a chick flick, but Uncle Wayne (Michael Douglas) will set you right.
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9129 on: November 19, 2010, 03:57:44 pm »

And her and her psych friends (borderline feminazis at times) have casually said dudes with emotions are like little girls.  Dbl standard much?  Fuck I hate people sometimes (actually, most of the time)

Emotional men ARE more like [stereotypical] women, but I don't see why that's a bad thing. :)

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: November 19, 2010, 05:37:54 pm »
I'm sad the original formula for Four Loko was banned. It's brightly colored containers appealed to me, and I was planning to try it sometime in the future. Fuck the FDA.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9131 on: November 19, 2010, 06:16:08 pm »
I'm sad the original formula for Four Loko was banned. It's brightly colored containers appealed to me, and I was planning to try it sometime in the future. Fuck the FDA.

Haha... that's impressive.  What'd they do?  Put meth in it?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9132 on: November 19, 2010, 06:50:37 pm »
still legal here. harder to find than in Cruces, but LBK still has it

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9133 on: November 19, 2010, 08:27:31 pm »

Haha... that's impressive.  What'd they do?  Put meth in it?
Oh, last year or early this year, the FDA was getting complaints about caffeinated alcoholic beverages, and they said, "We never did say caffeine was a safe additive to alcoholic drinks." Well, earlier this week, they ruled caffeine is an unsafe additive to alcohol.

Senator Charles Schumer said:
“Let these rulings serve as a warning to anyone who tried to peddle dangerous and toxic brews to our children. Do it and we will shut you down. This ruling should be the nail in the coffin of these dangerous and toxic drinks. Parents should be able to rest a little easier knowing that soon their children won’t have access to this deadly brew.”

Yeah, thanks Chuck. If I want to put two perfectly legal substances in my body, I will.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9134 on: November 19, 2010, 08:41:14 pm »
Full on FDA is killing it?  What are they gonna do now, prohibit sale of booze & coke/redbull in the same store?  sigh