Author Topic: I wanted to join >.>  (Read 19307 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
I wanted to join >.>
« on: September 01, 2005, 09:57:20 am »
I been wanting to join for a long time and here are some posers taking my spot light. I would like to join becuase there is alot of cool people and programmers in this clan and since iam talking Comp science 1 this year and learning VB.net I can know understand your conversations in op x86  ???
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: I wanted to join >.>
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 10:45:30 am »
I been wanting to join for a long time and here are some posers taking my spot light. I would like to join becuase there is alot of cool people and programmers in this clan and since iam talking Comp science 1 this year and learning VB.net I can know understand your conversations in op x86  ???

You can? I can't understand our conversations half the time.  :P
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 04:07:52 pm »
If you're calling the people up for x86 membership the posers, then you're very wrong about me:
Date Registered:  December 29, 2004, 03:20:43 AM, and not counting the months I spent gaming and chatting in the channel before the forums.
Also I have worked hard to get enough friends to feel confident I would get 3/4 votes, even MyndFyre's (I know how he voted and let's just say we aren't enemies). Add to that that I was the first to ask for approval before a slew up canidates came up.

So exempt me from the "poser" list, poser. :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 05:00:11 pm »
The way I see it, that's how everyone who wasn't one of the original members (or had at least been friends with original members for a long time) is.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 09:12:03 pm »
If you're calling everyone else besides the original members posers, then why did you vote them in? Each canidate that makes it in shouldn't get disrespected like that man, another way to put it is that if even 1/3 of your members are "posers" to you, then your "trial" methods/phase is seriously flawed.
Besides, aren't we all friends here (most of us), I came to make some friends, have a good time?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 09:14:10 pm »
Sidoh isn't an original member neither.

Being a poser means nothing.... :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 09:17:10 pm »
My cousin is a poser, he wears skater shoes. It makes me laugh.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 09:17:36 pm »
My cousin is a poser, he wears skater shoes. It makes me laugh.

Hey, so do I! :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 09:36:21 pm »
If you're calling everyone else besides the original members posers, then why did you vote them in? Each canidate that makes it in shouldn't get disrespected like that man, another way to put it is that if even 1/3 of your members are "posers" to you, then your "trial" methods/phase is seriously flawed.
Besides, aren't we all friends here (most of us), I came to make some friends, have a good time?
Perhaps I phrased my sentence incorrectly. I was replying to this message, I'll highlight, in bold, what I was talking about.

If you're calling the people up for x86 membership the posers, then you're very wrong about me:
Date Registered: December 29, 2004, 03:20:43 AM, and not counting the months I spent gaming and chatting in the channel before the forums.
Also I have worked hard to get enough friends to feel confident I would get 3/4 votes, even MyndFyre's (I know how he voted and let's just say we aren't enemies). Add to that that I was the first to ask for approval before a slew up canidates came up.

I think most of our new, joining members are like that.  Or at least some reasonable fraction of the amount of time you've been around the clan.  Additionally, if you have to *try* to make friends with the members of the clan (not saying you did, GameSnake, you mesh well with us I think), you obviously shouldn't be in it.

And @ Super_X's poser comment: That was lame.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 09:39:59 pm »
Perhaps I phrased my sentence incorrectly. I was replying to this message, I'll highlight, in bold, what I was talking about.

Date Registered: December 29, 2004, 03:20:43 AM, and not counting the months I spent gaming and chatting in the channel before the forums.

I think most of our new, joining members are like that.  Or at least some reasonable fraction of the amount of time you've been around the clan.  Additionally, if you have to *try* to make friends with the members of the clan (not saying you did, GameSnake, you mesh well with us I think), you obviously shouldn't be in it.

And @ Super_X's poser comment: That was lame.
Agreed. I think being a little "out there" to get some attention is OK but I can honostly say I haven't gone out of my way to forceablly make friends here, it's just an organic thing that happens over a period of time, eventually everyone knows you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 09:52:41 pm »
I definitely agree with you GameSnake.  You have to be a little more forth going than you normally are, especially if you're usually shy (not saying you are, just laying the facts out).  Like I already said, I think you mesh well with our members.  :)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 07:02:06 pm »
I been wanting to join for a long time and here are some posers taking my spot light. I would like to join becuase there is alot of cool people and programmers in this clan and since iam talking Comp science 1 this year and learning VB.net I can know understand your conversations in op x86  Huh
I honestly doubt that you will be able to understand what they are saying by taking Computer Science 1.  There is A LOT more too it.  I have already taken Computer Science, and I still don't know what they are talking about the majority of the time.  And even after I take AP Computer Science, I still will not know. 

But, good luck getting into the clan.  I personally haven't seen you around, I think you should probably wait longer before you ask to become a member, but that is my personal opinion.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2005, 12:10:21 am »
Beating a dead horse when saying, but, you don't need any programming or major technical knowledge to join this clan, incase you didn't know. Alot of people assume that about this clan.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 03:00:04 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan.  But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it.  So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2005, 03:34:04 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan. But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it. So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.

That's somewhat true; at least, each member has their own niche where they excell at, and most end up liking similar things because of how the clan is structured. This is just the type of clan that appeals to specific people with specific wants and needs.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny