Author Topic: I wanted to join >.>  (Read 19308 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: I wanted to join >.>
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 10:46:28 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan.  But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it.  So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.

I didnt say I want to join for the soul reason of programming..... I said I would like to join becuase of alot of cool people in it and I can quote funny shit mainly >.> But you are probally right I still wont get what there talking about even after comp science 2 WTF

But, good luck getting into the clan.  I personally haven't seen you around, I think you should probably wait longer before you ask to become a member, but that is my personal opinion.

BNSL dosnet work for me and my shitty comp. So none of me bots where working till yesterday. I been here for about a good 6 months now. BSing with wires and networks or helping every noob that comes into the channel at 3 A.M asking for help on bots >.>

OMG LEARN TO QUOTE+SPELL

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 11:08:36 pm »
Haha, I guess I should use that "quote" thing, huh?  I was just talking about Scr33n0r and his little explotion he had when he didn't get in.

Kinda off topic, sorry. :(  Nothing pertaining to you dx.
It was quite a long time ago, I grew. :)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2005, 11:18:16 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan.  But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it.  So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.

I didnt say I want to join for the soul reason of programming..... I said I would like to join becuase of alot of cool people in it and I can quote funny shit mainly >.> But you are probally right I still wont get what there talking about even after comp science 2 WTF

But, good luck getting into the clan.  I personally haven't seen you around, I think you should probably wait longer before you ask to become a member, but that is my personal opinion.

BNSL dosnet work for me and my shitty comp. So none of me bots where working till yesterday. I been here for about a good 6 months now. BSing with wires and networks or helping every noob that comes into the channel at 3 A.M asking for help on bots >.>

OMG LEARN TO QUOTE+SPELL

sorry rabbit trix are for kids
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2005, 05:59:10 pm »
Yeah, kids with no taste buds.  Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2005, 07:47:53 pm »
Yeah, kids with no taste buds.  Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.
...I want to know how you came to this conclusion?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2005, 11:23:39 pm »
Perhabs the reasoning behind his statement lies in the fact he feels Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.

Don't ask me though.  What do I know?  ::)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2005, 01:46:44 am »
Perhabs the reasoning behind his statement lies in the fact he feels Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.

Don't ask me though.  What do I know?  ::)
Well, I'd just like to know where he found a 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunk(s).

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2005, 06:56:22 pm »
It was a figure of speech.  Trix suck.

dx

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2005, 07:25:15 pm »
Haha, I guess I should use that "quote" thing, huh?  I was just talking about Scr33n0r and his little explotion he had when he didn't get in.

Kinda off topic, sorry. :(  Nothing pertaining to you dx.
It was quite a long time ago, I grew. :)
..... LONG TIME AGO
Quote from: Scr33n0r November 26, 2004, 06:05:50 PM
You're telling me to be patient!?!?! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BE PATIENT???

Listen you assholes, I've been waiting for well over three months to get in. I havn't said one bad thing to anyone, AT ALL. iago told me that I would be in the clan in two weeks, I waited nicely. Two weeks passed and I was told I would be let in soon. I waited patiently again. Every day I asked iago how much longer it would be, then I was told you guys had to pick leaders, so I waited, then you guys said you had to make RULES, so I waited, then you guys get a web site, then you guys change channels, yet no one wants to tell me, I wait even more. Then after a month or so c0Ld starts idling in the channel, what do I find out next? Three days later he's in the clan. I was sad about this, because I had been waiting alot longer, but then I figured, well it can't be long now, I've been really nice to these guys, and I've been really patient, and c0Ld probably got in because he hosts the forums site. I wait more, HighTowelie starts idling in the channel for a little while, I talk to Networks and he tells me how he plans to join x86, I was nice and said cool, thinking "when" I got in that I would vote for him because he's my friend. Now today I find out that him AND Towelie just got in. Now I'm told to be PATIENT!?!?! There's only so much I can take, and guess what! Today I go banned from channel because I reconnected to battle.net three times because my lag was in the red and I was trying to fix it! Krazed comes and says "stop rejoining -.-" I say "stfu dude, I'm trying to fix ping", and I get banned. I might as well not join considering that basicly all of you hate me anyways. But hell, atleast I tried to join, atleast I was here since literaly the beginning, atleast I tried to be patient, but ohh no, that wasn't good enough for you guys, you felt like rubbing it in and letting everyone eles get in, in 2-3 days. Well I guess that's what I get for trying to be friends with people too "good" for me.

Wasn't that long ago such things were said, scr33n0r. However, congratulations on finding the English language and proper grammar!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 07:27:04 pm by dx »

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2005, 08:37:10 pm »
'04, '05, I consider that a while. :(

dx

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2005, 09:32:56 pm »
Roughly 10 months, so you can define that as a "while"

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2005, 09:39:33 pm »
Wait when did dx become an x86 member?!

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2005, 09:41:19 pm »
Wait when did dx become an x86 member?!

darkxir has been in x86 for a very long time..
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

dx

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2005, 05:06:57 am »
Pay attention gamesnake :P

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2005, 07:22:29 pm »
Fuck i'm dumb. Sorry darkxir, I recongize you now. :)