Author Topic: Torture in prisons?  (Read 13097 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Torture in prisons?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2005, 11:22:08 pm »
Its funny how easily americans forget about there losses. War of 1812. Us > You.
We had tons of the northern states, including The White House, which we gave back to you to white wash.

I am so sick of every American saying they've won every war, blah blah blah, they're the best, blah blah blah, it was only them fighting in World war two, blah blah blah.
Americans don't believe that they lost the war.  I'm sure Trust will fill us in when he reads this. 

Two small problems, though:
1) That was before Canada was officially a country, so it's difficult to take credit for it.  My province certainly wasn't anything special back then, at least yours existed :-P
2) Our current army is still using the same weapons from that war (joking of course.... or am I?)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2005, 03:07:54 am »
Its funny how easily americans forget about there losses. War of 1812. Us > You.
We had tons of the northern states, including The White House, which we gave back to you to white wash.

I am so sick of every American saying they've won every war, blah blah blah, they're the best, blah blah blah, it was only them fighting in World war two, blah blah blah.

Actually, and that's pretty weird because we went over our past wars in History class just yesterday, and if I was actually listening correctly, I heard this:

The War of 1812 was started (and it was very humiliating for us in the beginning) due to the britans hijacking our ships and making our sailors work on their boats, eventually we got tired of it and declared war, thing is that mainly, neither side won, because we both came to an agreement without many loses on either side, but many Americans to this day still consider it our victory, because we didn't lose. Mainly it was a draw however, just that the fact that it was finally over with, is why most Americans look at it as a victory.

Blaze: Canada was founded by the French originally, not the Britans. -_- And the fact that your whole country can take over our seven northern states isn't really impressive, considering we have 43 others you'd have to fight for. :)

And btw, the White House isn't exactly located in a "Northern State". :P

Also, we never said and never will say we were the only ones fighting in WW2, google is your friend. ;)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2005, 03:10:05 am »
You're going to be sadly disappointed...

Unless you want to pirate music in freedom, then you'll be impressed.

That's the plan! Sit in your basement, pirate a whole lotta music (maybe buy a huge hard-drive (300gb?) to fill) and then leave in a year or so!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2005, 03:41:49 am »
We already know that you are totally ignorant about Canada, so I'm not going to waste my time with a big response. 

Actually, and that's pretty weird because we went over our past wars in History class just yesterday, and if I was actually listening correctly, I heard this:

The War of 1812 was started (and it was very humiliating for us in the beginning) due to the britans hijacking our ships and making our sailors work on their boats, eventually we got tired of it and declared war, thing is that mainly, neither side won, because we both came to an agreement without many loses on either side, but many Americans to this day still consider it our victory, because we didn't lose. Mainly it was a draw however, just that the fact that it was finally over with, is why most Americans look at it as a victory.
Source please?  If it's from an American source, then I don't trust it.  A Canadian one wouldn't be much better.

Blaze: Canada was founded by the French originally, not the Britans. -_- And the fact that your whole country can take over our seven northern states isn't really impressive, considering we have 43 others you'd have to fight for. :)
Source please?

It was until Canada burnt it down.  Go read your history books. 

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2005, 04:32:09 am »
We already know that you are totally ignorant about Canada, so I'm not going to waste my time with a big response. 

Source please?  If it's from an American source, then I don't trust it.  A Canadian one wouldn't be much better.

Source please?

It was until Canada burnt it down.  Go read your history books. 

1. Read, my teacher, I said that was the class I had yesterday for fucks sake.

2. The class I had yesterday, you're really bad at reading.

3. So they technically didn't GIVE it back.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2005, 09:02:15 am »

What the hell... and what did I tell you?  You must've won every war you've faught in, just because your America.

Blaze: Canada was founded by the French originally, not the Britans.
No it wasn't.... Our country was founded when we asked Britian for independance and them saying yes, rather than just doing it yourself and starting more wars... which seems to be a past time for your current president, but thats another story...

Also, we never said and never will say we were the only ones fighting in WW2, google is your friend. ;)
I never said you did, but whenever I get into the discussions, I seem to find the most patriotic people, ever.

Yes they did.  We took Washington D.C., your capitol, http://www.multied.com/1812/Washington.html.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2005, 11:14:03 am »

What the hell... and what did I tell you?  You must've won every war you've faught in, just because your America.

Blaze: Canada was founded by the French originally, not the Britans.
No it wasn't.... Our country was founded when we asked Britian for independance and them saying yes, rather than just doing it yourself and starting more wars... which seems to be a past time for your current president, but thats another story...

I never said you did, but whenever I get into the discussions, I seem to find the most patriotic people, ever.

Yes they did.  We took Washington D.C., your capitol, http://www.multied.com/1812/Washington.html.

1. Rofl, would you read what you said before for fucks sake? I just gave you two people right off the top of my head who don't beleive America actually won the war of 1812, me and my teacher, so saying "every American" is complete bullshit.

2. Canada was originally found by the French, who came over while American colonies were being founded, the French took Canada.
And where the fuck does our president come into leaving Britan? He's barely even 60 years old, he had nothing to do with the 13 colonies. Why in the fuck should we ask another country for land that we found? That's plain stupid, amd Britan started that war with us, not the other way around. We left for RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, which we proudly now have.

Would you fucking read your past posts? Or atleast try and remember what you said in them before arguing?

4. Once again, read iago's post ffs, if they burned it down, they weren't GIVING the White House back, they burned it down, therefore no White House.

You two don't even live here, no right to insult, none at all.

I'm tired of arguing over this stupid topic, with people not even from this country, infact this isn't even on-topic in the first place.

So I'm done, good luck to anyone else who feels like trying to point out to a Canadian that not the whole US is like Miami.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2005, 11:18:21 am »
Your country sucks.

Love,
An American Citizen
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2005, 11:22:32 am »
Your country sucks.

Love,
An American Citizen
That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, due to this being a free country, however, go to Iraq before we liberated them, and try saying that, see if you can even speak when they're done with you.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2005, 11:59:32 am »
1. Read, my teacher, I said that was the class I had yesterday for fucks sake.

2. The class I had yesterday, you're really bad at reading.

Great, from an American teacher.  Would they really teach their younger generation that they lost a war?  Or would they rewrite history? 

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2005, 12:26:08 pm »

1. Rofl, would you read what you said before for fucks sake? I just gave you two people right off the top of my head who don't beleive America actually won the war of 1812, me and my teacher, so saying "every American" is complete bullshit.
It was a generalization of the vast majority you literal bastard.

2. Canada was originally found by the French, who came over while American colonies were being founded, the French took Canada.
And where the fuck does our president come into leaving Britan? He's barely even 60 years old, he had nothing to do with the 13 colonies. Why in the fuck should we ask another country for land that we found? That's plain stupid, amd Britan started that war with us, not the other way around. We left for RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, which we proudly now have.
If the french founded Canada... then why the hell would they make the first primer minister English!?  The french didn't like the english back then.  Then french founded New France, which by no means is Canada.  They started lots of cities that are now part of Canada.

Would you fucking read your past posts? Or atleast try and remember what you said in them before arguing?
Refer to my first answer.

4. Once again, read iago's post ffs, if they burned it down, they weren't GIVING the White House back, they burned it down, therefore no White House.
Hah, Its better coming into an arugment with half an idea of what you are talking about, instead of being unimformed and then saying the argument is stupid..

The White House is on the same location, and wasn't completley destroyed.  It wasn't even called the white house.  You guys whitewashed it, It was originally some green color.

I'm tired of arguing over this stupid topic, with people not even from this country, infact this isn't even on-topic in the first place.

So I'm done, good luck to anyone else who feels like trying to point out to a Canadian that not the whole US is like Miami.
Refer to my last answers first paragraph.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2005, 02:06:10 pm »
Here are a few fun facts:
1. America sucks
2. "Canada" was not founded by the French.  The early provinces (originally colonies) were.
3. America has never lost a war because obviously if America doesn't win it wasn't technically a war in the first place, and there is no such thing as a "tie".
4. America was discovered by east Russians something like 12,000 years ago, and then rediscovered by Norwegian vikings a few thousand years later, then rediscovered again by Columbus (who really found the Bahamas).  By no means did x86 forum-goes/members discover America.
5. iago is right.
6. We don't learn about Canada because they are more polite, [edit] and, quite frankly, foreign.

Sorry, forgot a bit.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 04:25:11 pm by rabbit »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2005, 02:29:42 pm »
5. iago is right.
Well, that's just a universal law. :-P

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2005, 03:34:23 pm »
Here are a few fun facts:
1. America sucks
2. "Canada" was not founded by the French.  The early provinces (originally colonies) were.
3. America has never lost a war because obviously if America doesn't win it wasn't technically a war in the first place, and there is no such thing as a "tie".
4. America was discovered by east Russians something like 12,000 years ago, and then rediscovered by Norwegian vikings a few thousand years later, then rediscovered again by Columbus (who really found the Bahamas).  By no means did x86 forum-goes/members discover America.
5. iago is right.
6. We don't learn about Canada because they are more polite.
So much truth coming from one person, rabbit, you [size=0pt]don't[/size]rock!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2005, 03:39:40 pm »
So much truth coming from one person, rabbit, you [size=0pt]don't[/size]rock!

Blaze, you're not sneaky! :D