Author Topic: Saw III  (Read 7434 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Saw III
« on: October 27, 2006, 11:34:33 pm »
I went and saw this with my friend tonight... it was stupid -- something you'd expect from a Saw movie.  If you liked the other two, you'd probably like this one.  It has quite a few more twists and I think it's (hopefully) correct to say there won't be a Saw IV. :)

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
Re: Saw III
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 12:00:01 am »
I plan on watching this movie tomorrow with some friends. I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time; I loved Saw I & Saw II.  :)!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 12:04:04 am »
After the shit they pulled on me at the theater for Jackass 2, I plan to pirate this film. Twice.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 12:23:46 am »
After the shit they pulled on me at the theater for Jackass 2, I plan to pirate this film. Twice.

???

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 12:25:51 am »
???

Long story short, an R rated movie meant I had to be 21. They can eat shit.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 01:26:03 am »
???

What bs.

I'd see this but I'm 16 and it's so much effort to get one of my parents to find a movie they want to see around the same time so they can walk in with me and then leave.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 02:37:18 am »
???

What bs.

I'd see this but I'm 16 and it's so much effort to get one of my parents to find a movie they want to see around the same time so they can walk in with me and then leave.
Do what I do. Go with a friend and sneak in :P

trust

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 08:07:07 am »
R means 17+...that's whack that they said you had to be 21. My friend and I were sold tickets to Tupac Ressurection when we were in eigth grade, but the cops at the front of that theater stopped us. (It was like opening night or something for it so they had police there in case of gangs or whatever.) We saw Elf instead.

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 12:37:55 am »
R means 17+...that's whack that they said you had to be 21. My friend and I were sold tickets to Tupac Ressurection when we were in eigth grade, but the cops at the front of that theater stopped us. (It was like opening night or something for it so they had police there in case of gangs or whatever.) We saw Elf instead.

Hardcore
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 12:44:30 am »

Hardcore

<3.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

trust

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 02:03:45 pm »

Hardcore

haha I know. Elf was good though.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 01:54:01 pm »
R is 17+ here too...except they dont care.  My friend was like 14 (& short for 14) & got R tickets

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 11:41:23 pm »
I think the real BS here is that Newby is complaining he had to be 21+ to see a rated R movie and that it should have been 17+ when he's only 16 anyhow. :P
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 11:14:35 pm »
Lmao, I didn't like the other two, but I am still going to see this.  What a waste of money, but eh?  I just want a good laugh.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 09:34:26 am »
R means over 17, at least according to Wikipedia. 

In any case, I saw it last night.  It started off slow, with a bunch of killings in the normal way, sort of.  It seemed rather disappointing, for reasons I won't go into here.  I was thinking that this was going to be a lame, killing-spree movie.  But as it progressed, the plot improved, and I actually really liked it.  I liked how everything, including the killings at the beginning, all came together. 

One thing I didn't like: it was too friggin' dark!