Author Topic: Everyone is Jewish!  (Read 6748 times)

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone is Jewish!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 12:25:25 am »
You should have been more clear by saying "IF you believe in the Christian Bible, then everybody is descended from Jews, so we all contain Jewish blood". Perhaps then deadly wouldn't be offended, because I doubt he believes in the Christian Bible. If he does, too bad :)
Bingo.
You still shouldn't have made such a big deal about it.  I mean, who cares about a stupid theory invented by Joe, based on the Christian Bible?  I mean, nothing about that is reliable :-)
Shut up you stupid jew.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 12:28:14 am »
You should have been more clear by saying "IF you believe in the Christian Bible, then everybody is descended from Jews, so we all contain Jewish blood". Perhaps then deadly wouldn't be offended, because I doubt he believes in the Christian Bible. If he does, too bad :)
Bingo.
You still shouldn't have made such a big deal about it. I mean, who cares about a stupid theory invented by Joe, based on the Christian Bible? I mean, nothing about that is reliable :-)
Shut up you stupid jew.
LOL.

EDIT -
Regardless of what you may/may not think, I now consider myself Jewish. G_G.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 12:31:39 am »
Bingo.
You still shouldn't have made such a big deal about it. I mean, who cares about a stupid theory invented by Joe, based on the Christian Bible? I mean, nothing about that is reliable :-)
It's joe, he's already pushed his limits with me, and I was mad++ when I wrote that other post.
Then you should ignore it, and not post in the thread.  You just make yourself look childish when you complain like you did. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 10:54:49 am »
According to the Jewish/Christian creation (Genesis) and the Jewish law, everyone is a Jew.

1) God created Adam and Eve. What religion were they? The only religion there was, Jewish.
2) They had children. Weather or not they practiced Judiasm, according to Jewish law, seeing as how they had a Jewish mother (Eve), they were Jews.
3) Adam and Eve's grandchildren had Jewish mothers (see #2).
4) Repeats itself over and over, until we get to Noah and his wife, who were Jews.
5) Again, this repeats itself until we get to right now, where we are all decendants of Noah and his wife, and in turn Adam and Eve. We are all Jewish.

G_G.
You're assuming 1. everyone believes in that set of religions and 2. somebody cares.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 03:04:07 am »
According to the Jewish/Christian creation (Genesis) and the Jewish law, everyone is a Jew.

1) God created Adam and Eve. What religion were they? The only religion there was, Jewish.
2) They had children. Weather or not they practiced Judiasm, according to Jewish law, seeing as how they had a Jewish mother (Eve), they were Jews.
4) Repeats itself over and over, until we get to Noah and his wife, who were Jews.
5) Again, this repeats itself until we get to right now, where we are all decendants of Noah and his wife, and in turn Adam and Eve. We are all Jewish.

G_G.

Adam and Eve were nonreligious (they communed with God directly and did not have to follow a set of "practices").  The nation of Israel was not founded until Abraham.  There were many descendents and tribes before Abraham.  (The nation of Israel is God's fulfilled promise to Abraham that he will be the founder of a great nation).
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 03:20:34 am »
You just hit me with thy holy hand grenade, MyndFyre. Ouch, my ass hurtith.

I still say I'm Jewish =p

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 10:36:11 am »

G_G.

Adam and Eve were nonreligious (they communed with God directly and did not have to follow a set of "practices").  The nation of Israel was not founded until Abraham.  There were many descendents and tribes before Abraham.  (The nation of Israel is God's fulfilled promise to Abraham that he will be the founder of a great nation).

:-[ I was just about to say the same thing.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 06:31:30 pm »

I still say you're wrong.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 11:41:54 pm »

I still say you're wrong.

Yeah, well you say that about everything. I'm not here to solve your personal problems. They have councelors for that.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 11:52:10 pm »

The oven awaits
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 12:37:06 am »

The oven awaits

Hi.

That wasn't cool.

Thanks.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 12:40:46 am »

The oven awaits

Hi.

That wasn't cool.

Thanks.

I chuckled at the idea of Joe being a jew. I chuckled at the idea of Joe being a jew burning in an oven, because it would accomplish my ultimate goal: killing joe!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 12:42:04 am »
I chuckled at the idea of Joe being a jew. I chuckled at the idea of Joe being a jew burning in an oven, because it would accomplish my ultimate goal: killing joe!

LMFAO!!!